Thursday, March 21, 2013

Just Starting the Epx Body 90 day Challenge


I just started the 90 Day Challenge with EPX Body Burn. This product is great definitely gives me more energy to get thru the day. Also I am not getting  the hunger cravings that I was before always wannting to eat more. Check out the website for more info or email me at adam@armchairincome.ws. Lets lose together.

Here are my current stats:

Weight 252
BMI  36.15
BMR   2252.96.
Body Fat Percentage   30.9


Here I am at the start of the challenge, join up and let's do this together

2 comments:

  1. If I lost 30 pounds there would be nothing left of me. There are those though who could stand to lose a pound or two. Each person needs to decide how happy they are with the weight they are carrying. If you are not, the only one who can do anything about it is you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dennis, I couldn't possible agree more, each person must be happy with themselves, that's for sure. I am not saying that this is a magic pill that solves all your problems. You must come to terms with who and what you are. What I am saying is that I personally need to lose 70 pounds, not because I am vain, but my doctor has said that would but me back into a healthy weight. That's my main goal, however if I can inspire a few people along the way and we can motivate each other that would be great. Thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete